Beloved. Can You Hear The Thunder in Your Midst? by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Can You Hear The Thunder in Your Midst? by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Can You Hear The Thunder in Your Midst? by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Can you hear the thunder in your midst? It is the sound of the Lion of Judah. There is victory in the camp tonight. Every enemy shall flee from the Fire in My Eyes. Do you not know, Dear One, that the Lamb is a Lion? From My Throne proceed lightnings and thunderings and voices, the seven lamps of Fire, the seven Spirits of God. I have prevailed. I shall make My Presence known through My people. I am revealing My Glory. The weight of My Glory shall completely cover you, My Child. My Holy Spirit shall cause you to walk in victory.

The Spirit of the Lord, of wisdom, of understanding, of counsel, of power, of knowledge, and the fear of the LORD dwells in you, My Love. For you are My tabernacle and My Flame burns brightly in your heart. I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst. Do not fear, Beloved. The enemy shall FLEE from the Fire in you. You are My Lamp burning brightly in the darkness, full of LIGHT and LIFE. You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. You are walking with Me, you are following your LORD,

Who roars like a lion; Indeed He will roar and His sons and daughters will come trembling to Him. The LORD is in His holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before Him. The God of Glory is thundering.

.. Revelation 10:3 Then he cried out in a loud voice like the roar of a lion. And when he cried out, the seven thunders sounded their voices.

.. Isaiah 11:2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him, the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.”

..Revelation 5:45And one of the elders saith unto me, "Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

..Revelation 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
..Psalm 29:3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; The God of glory thunders, The LORD is over many waters.

..Hosea 11:9 For I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst, And I will not come in wrath. 10 They will walk after the LORD, He will roar like a lion; Indeed He will roar And His sons will come trembling from the west.

..Matthew 28:18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

..1 Corinthians 3:16Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget