Beloved. Your Bridegroom is Coming Soon by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Your Bridegroom is coming soon. You are safe and protected under the shadow of My Wings.

Beloved. Your Bridegroom is Coming Soon  by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the Bride of Christ resting under a tent. It was made of a prayer shawl, or a tallit. It was the Secret Place, a Chuppah. I saw myriads of angels bearing gifts with purple bows. I asked," Lord, what is this?" I heard, "It is a WEDDING SHOWER for My Bride."

Beloved. Your Bridegroom is coming soon. You are safe and protected under the shadow of My Wings. As Boaz covered Ruth with His garment, so your Kinsman Redeemer covers you, Dear One. You are HIDDEN in Me. As you rest in the tent of My Presence, the angels are bringing you long awaited gifts. Gifts of healing, gifts of the Spirit, gifts of prosperity and peace of mind and answers to prayer.

This is the time of the latter rain. The time of showers of blessing being poured out upon My Bride. You are royalty, highly favored and loved. I am your Beloved and you are Mine. Look not upon those things coming upon the earth. Look to Me, My Love. I have rescued you and covered you in My protection. I have redeemed you and made you My Bride. Come, My people, enter into your chambers, and shut your doors about you: hide yourself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. I am the Kinsman Redeemer of all who call upon My Name. Fear not. The sound of joyful shouting is in the tents of the righteous, the Right Hand of your LORD has done valiantly. The season of great joy is at hand.

.. Tallit: from the root T-L-L טלל meaning COVER. A Jewish prayer shawl worn over the outer clothes during the morning prayers and worn during ALL prayers on YOM KIPPUR. At Jewish wedding ceremonies, a tallit gadol is often used as a chuppah or WEDDING CANOPY.
..TAL-ITH Hebrew, TAL-tent and ITH- little. Thus, you have LITTLE TENT.
..The corner of the tallit is "knaff" in Hebrew. It is sometimes translated "WINGS".
..Purple- color of royalty

..Jesus wore a talit. Matthew 9:20-22 states "A woman who had a hemorrage for twelve years approached Him from behind and touched the tzizit on His robe. For she said to herself, "If I can only touch the hem of His garment, I will be healed."

..Jesus fulfilled the Prophet Malachi's awesome prophecy of the Tzit-Tzit."But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings," Malachi 4:2

.... In Ruth 3:9, we see a beautiful and poignant picture of the needy supplicant, unable to rescue herself, requesting of the kinsman-redeemer that he cover her with his protection, redeem her, and make her his wife. In the same way, the Lord Jesus Christ bought us for Himself, out of the curse, out of our destitution; made us His own beloved bride; and blessed us for all generations. He is the true kinsman-redeemer of all who call on Him in faith.

..Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

..Deuteronomy 5:24 "You said, 'Behold, the LORD our God has shown us His glory and His greatness, and we have heard His voice from the midst of the fire; we have seen today that God speaks with man, yet he lives.

..Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe: In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;18 they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, He was received up into Heaven, and sat at the right hand of God.20 And they went forth and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the Word with signs following. Amen.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget