Breathing NEW LIFE into You by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Your Redeemer lives. I am breathing NEW LIFE into you. The Head that once was crowned with thorns is crowned with Glory now.

Beloved. Your Redeemer lives. I am breathing NEW LIFE into you. The Head that once was crowned with thorns is crowned with Glory now.

The Savior who once knelt to wash His followers' feet is the same One before whom the enemy must now kneel in defeat. The One who bore your sin and shame is now robed in Majesty from on High. This same shining Robe of Righteousness covers you, My Child.

You are adorned with the Radiance of perfect Love. The fear that held you now must give way to Him who is your peace. I am the Resurrected King. I wear The Victor's crown. Every high thing must come down and every stronghold is broken in My Name. Have no doubt, Dear One. You are an overcomer by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony.

The grave could not contain Me and death could not stop Me. By My Spirit, you shall also rise from the ashes of defeat. It is finished, Beloved. The final triumphal Breath upon the cross is now alive in you, Dear One. Let the Redeemed of the LORD say so, whom I have forever redeemed from the hand of the enemy.

Psalm 107:2Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

..Job 19:25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.

..Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in Yahweh; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of His righteousness, as a Bridegroom adorns His head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

..Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, CROWNED WITH GLORY and HONOR; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

..Hebrews 2:10For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the Captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. 11For both He that sanctifies and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren..

..John 20:21Again Jesus said to them, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent Me, so also I am sending you.” 22 When He had said this, He breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit." ..Romans 8:11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, He will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget