I Am The Seed Of Abraham by John Hagee

Every Gentile On The Face Of The Earth Has Been Privileged To Say, “I Am The Seed Of Abraham. I Have The Blessings Of Abraham. All That God Ever Intended For His People,

I Am The Seed Of Abraham by John Hagee
Numbers 6:27—So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.\"

Every Gentile On The Face Of The Earth Has Been Privileged To Say, “I Am The Seed Of Abraham.  I Have The Blessings Of Abraham.  All That God Ever Intended For His People, I Can Now Have!”
In the Bible, the right hand symbolizes the greater blessing and the left hand symbolizes the lesser blessing.  Jesus Christ is seated at eh right hand of God the Father.  That’s the place of blessing.  We have an expression, ‘He is my righthand man.”  When Jacob blessed his grandchildren, he reversed his hands.  The normal way would have been to bless the firstborn with his right hand and the secondborn with his left hand.  The boy’s father, Joseph, saw what was happening and tried to stop him.  But Jacob said, “Leave me alone, I know what I’m doing.” Well, that’s a real loose translation.  Jacob purposely gave the greater blessing to the secondborn and the lesser blessing to the firstborn.

This was a foreshadowing of the cross of Jesus Christ.  Jesus was the firstborn of the Father.  He deserved the right hand of blessing.  He deserved the best blessing, but he did not get it.  On the cross he cried, “My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?”  The Father said, “I have not forsaken you.  I have put my left hand upon you.  But I have given the right hand of blessing today to the Gentile people, to the people who are no people, to the people who are outside the covenants of Abraham, to strangers who have no right to come before the throne of grace.  Today I am giving them life everlasting and I’m placing upon you the hand of death.  I’m giving to them health and healing but I’m giving to you the stripes on your back.  I’m giving to them mercy, but I’m giving to you judgment.  I’m giving to them acceptance, but I’m giving you rejection.”

That is the purpose and power of the blessing…when God places His name on you, He will bless you!



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget