I have walked through the fire by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have walked through the valley of death so that you may obtain life. I have walked through the valley of weeping so that in Me, you would obtain joy unspeakable and full of Glory.

I have walked through the fire by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have walked through the fire for you, so that I may set your heart ablaze with My love. I have walked through the valley of death so that you may obtain life. I have walked through the valley of weeping so that in Me, you would obtain joy unspeakable and full of Glory.

I have walked in the midst of the enemy's camp where no man would dare to tread, so you would get back sevenfold everything the devil has stolen from you. I took every demonic assignment against you and destroyed them all at the Cross. I am the fourth Man in the midst of your fiery trial. Do not fear, My Child. The evil fires shall not touch you, but they shall be consumed by Your God. Your God is a consuming Fire. There is nowhere I won't go for you, nothing I will not do.

For He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for you, will I not with Him, freely give you all things? There is none like your God, who rides the heavens to your help, and through the skies in majesty. So do not look anxiously around you, My Love. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you by My righteous right hand. The One who holds all authority in heaven and on earth is at your side.
.............................................
..1 John 3:8 For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

..Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all--how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?

..Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.

..Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

..Deuteronomy 33:26"There is none like the God of Israel, Who rides the heavens to your help, And through the skies in His majesty.

..Isaiah 41:9 You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you. 10 Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' 11"Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget