Might in Your Little Finger by Deborah Waldron Fry

When you speak to the mountain, it shall be uprooted and cast into the sea.

Might in Your Little Finger by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. In Me, you have more might in your little finger than all of the power of the enemy. When you lay hands on the sick, they shall recover. When you speak to the mountain, it shall be uprooted and cast into the sea.

When you cast out devils in My Name, they shall flee in terror. For your Advocate sits at the Right Hand of Majesty, ever interceding for you. Your High Priest has passed through the heavens and is ever touched with the feelings of your infirmities. Your Savior is the Author and Perfecter of your faith. I have taken your prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears, and have brought them before the Throne of Grace.

So hold fast to your confession of faith, Dear One. Have confidence in the One who is well acquainted with your griefs and sorrows. I am He who has felt your pain, experienced all of your emotions, and even suffered death for you. I carried all of your pain and disease, your sins and iniquities. The thorns of the curse no longer rest on you, Beloved, because I carried it on My Brow. Your depression and oppression were carried on MY head and My peace has become your portion. I am the Righteous Servant who has justified you.

Once and for all time, I have declared "It is finished." I have conquered the evil one for you and now I am dividing the spoil among all who come to Me. You walk in victory, Beloved. My power dwells IN you. NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. Do not doubt, but only believe. By the MIGHT of My Spirit within you, you shall move mountains. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you!

..1 John 2:1My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

..Hebrews 4:14 Having then a great high priest, who hath passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we have not a high priest that cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but one that hath been in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore draw near with boldness unto the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy, and may find grace to help us in time of need.

..Romans 8:34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

..2 Corinthians 12:9 But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

..Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of HIS might.
..Luke 10:19

Hebrews 5:7 Jesus, Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death, and was heard in that He feared;8 Though he were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered;9 And being made perfect, He became the Author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget