My Child and The Sheep of My Pasture by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are My Child and the sheep of My pasture. I am your Good Shepherd. Beware of those hirelings who attempt to feed you fear as your daily bread.

My Child and The Sheep of My Pasture by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My Child and the sheep of My pasture. I am your Good Shepherd. Beware of those hirelings who attempt to feed you fear as your daily bread. FEAR is NOT food for My Sheep, Dear One. The Bread of LIFE is your daily portion. Your GOOD Shepherd lies you down in peaceful lush pastures. I lead you beside still waters and calm and restore your soul. With my rod and staff, I protect you and keep the enemy away.

Do not be afraid of the evil ones, for I set a table in the midst of your enemies. I am the Bread of Life. I am your Manna come down from heaven. You shall feast abundantly of My goodness. I anoint your head with My Oil. It drips down and covers your ears and your eyes. No longer will you be a prey to those who bring you fear, but your ears and yours eyes shall be opened to the see My Provision.

Follow Me, My Precious One. I am leading you to higher ground and away from those who desire your destruction. I am guiding you to crystal clear Living Water, no longer muddied by the feet of the world. Do not fear, Beloved. I declare to you that you are My Sheep and you know My Voice and you will not follow another.

Come unto Me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Goodness and mercy shall follow you ALL the days of your life, and you shall dwell in the house of your LORD for ever.

..Ezekiel 34:22 therefore, I will rescue My flock, and they shall no longer be prey; and I will judge between one sheep [ungodly] and another [godly].23 “Then I will appoint over them one Shepherd (JESUS) and He will feed them, [a ruler like] My servant David; He will feed them and be their Shepherd.

..Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.3 He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.5 Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anoints my head with oil; my cup runs over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
One of the origins of anointing was from a practice of shepherds. Lice and other insects would often get into the wool of sheep, and when they got near the sheep's head, they could burrow into the sheep's ears and kill the sheep. So, ancient shepherds poured oil on the sheep's head. This made the wool slippery, making it impossible for insects to get near the sheep's ears because the insects would slide off.

Read all of Ezekiel 34


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget