My Love With a SOUND Mind by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have not given you a spirit of fear. I have given you MY Holy Spirit who dwells in your heart.

My Love With a SOUND Mind by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have not given you a spirit of fear. I have given you MY Holy Spirit who dwells in your heart. He gives you POWER so that you can operate in MY LOVE with a SOUND mind. When you get an evil report, does your mind immediately begin to picture the worst? Do you run with this vain imagination and thereby feed this spirit? Instead of panicking, Dear One, cast down that thought in the power I have given you.

For this spirit is attempting to exalt itself in your life above your God. He wants to cut off your confidence in your Savior. When fear raises its ugly head, cut it off with the Sword of the Spirit. Stop feeding this beast, My Child. Everyday, feed your spirit on My Word. Feast on the abundance of My House. Forever I have broken the chains that once kept you captive to the whims of the devil. You belong to Me. I am fanning the flames of love in your heart, Beloved. Cry out to your Abba Father. You are a Child of God, not a slave to fear.

I have taken you from the ends of the earth, and called you from its remotest parts. I have chosen you and not rejected you. So do not fear, I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Behold, the evil one and his minions who hate you will be shamed and dishonored; he who contends with you will be as nothing and will perish.

2 Timothy 1:6-7For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and a sound mind.

Psalm 112:6 For he will never be shaken; The righteous will be remembered forever. 7He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD. 8His heart is upheld, he will not fear, Until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Isaiah 41:9You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you. 10Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' 11"Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.

2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget