My Power Has Become Your Power by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have ENDUED you with power from on high. I have made you one with Me. There is NO separation, Dear One. As tea leaves are steeped into hot water

My Power Has Become Your Power by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have not left you as orphans. I have sent My Holy Spirit to dwell in your heart. Through the baptism of the Holy Spirit, I have ENDUED you with power from on high. I have made you one with Me. There is NO separation, Dear One. As tea leaves are steeped into hot water and are no longer two things, but have been fused together into one substance, so it is with us. I in you and you in Me. My strength has become your strength.

My power has become your power. My might has become your might. You may draw upon this supernatural power at any moment, My Child. At your new birth, every cell of your being was infused with HOLY SPIRIT POWER. You are being changed from GLORY to GLORY as you look to Me. Plug into My Word, Dear One, and get recharged. I have given you My Glory. Everyday, the Spirit is quickening your mortal body. Nothing can separate us again. You truly are one with Me. Nothing can separate you from my Love. Therefore, Beloved, you can do ALL THINGS through Christ Who strengthens you.
.........................................................................................
Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the Promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be ENDUED WITH POWER from on high.

Strongs Concordance #1743 endunamoó:empower
Definition: to fill with power, strengthen, make strong.
ENDUE: infuse, ingrain, inoculate, invest, steep
FUSE: To become mixed or united by or as if by melting together

In England they actually use the word "fuse" when speaking about making tea. Think of how tea is made. The hot water and the tea leaves are blended together by HEAT until they become as ONE. :D

..Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of His Spirit who lives in you.
..John 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in Me through their message, 21 that ALL of them may be ONE, Father, just as You are in Me and I am in You. May they also be in Us so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave Me, that they may be one as We are one 23 I in them and You in Me; so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that You sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me."
..2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said unto me,"My grace is sufficient for you: for My strength is made perfect in weakness".



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget