The Sound of My waterfalls by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved, do you hear the Sound of My waterfalls? Come and be refreshed. Deep is calling unto deep. You have been crying out," Is there no balm in Gilead,

The Sound of My waterfalls by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved, do you hear the Sound of My waterfalls? Come and be refreshed. Deep is calling unto deep. You have been crying out," Is there no balm in Gilead, is there no physician there?" My answer to you is yes, My Child, there is a soothing balm and a Physician greater than any on earth.

No longer drink from the waters of the world, which leave a bitter taste and bring no relief, but come to Me and drink of My Living Water. For there is no cost to you, My Child.

The full price has been paid. I am He who carried your griefs and your sorrows. I have paid the ultimate price for you, My Bride. I am the Mender of the brokenhearted and I will heal your wounds. No more worrying, My Darling, My Love. Look to Me. Come to the River of Life. It is freely flowing to you from My Throne of Grace. I will sustain you. I will be your relief and satisfy your soul.

All who are thirsty, come and be filled and delight yourself in My abundance. I give you to drink of the River of My delights. I am your Fountain of Life. My Spirit is being poured out upon you, Beloved. Frolic in the sweet waters of Life.


..Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

..Jeremiah 8:21 For the brokenness of the daughter of my people I am broken; I mourn, dismay has taken hold of me. 22 Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there?

..Psalm 147:3 He heals (rapha) the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

..Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely He has born our griefs, and carried our sorrows [grief, pain, affliction]: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

..Isaiah 55:1 "Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.

..Psalm 36:7How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.
0Psalm 42:7 Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. 8The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget