You Are Carriers of My Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are carriers of My Glory. You are not powerless, but powerful in the Spirit. I have unveiled your face, and it is shining and reflecting My Glory.

You Are Carriers of My Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are carriers of My Glory. You are not powerless, but powerful in the Spirit. I have unveiled your face, and it is shining and reflecting My Glory. Each day this Glory is intensified in you. For you are being transformed into My image. I am He who wraps Himself in Light. I have given you My Robe of Righteousness, shining bright and pure white. As I am, so are you in this world.

You were ordained from the foundations of the earth to walk in My Glory. I do not keep this glory for Myself only, but I have freely given it to you also through My Son. The enemy has blinded the minds of unbelievers, but you have seen My Light, Dear One. My Face is shining into your heart. You do not walk in darkness, but you are a Child of Light. You are My tabernacle of Glory. My Fire burns within you. This Flame cannot be extinguished by man or demon. Doubt no longer who you are in Me, My Child.

You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. You are a demon slayer, a disease destroyer, a new tongue talker, a broadcaster of good news and a raiser of the dead. Wherever you go, you bring the atmosphere of heaven with you. Wherever you set your foot, My Glory shall cause the demons to flee. My Presence dwells in you. My Face shines upon you. Whom shall you fear? No one, Beloved. You are Mine. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’

And to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ I shall bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth, everyone who is called by My name, and whom I have created for My glory, whom I have formed, even whom I have made. Rise up, Mighty Warrior. Walk ye in Me. Great signs, wonders and miracles shall be accomplished through My glorious ones, the likes of which the world has never known.
..............................................................
Hebrew word for "presence" is panim;also translated "face," implying a close and personal encounter with the Lord.
..2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
..John 17:22 I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.
..Romans 8:29For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers.
..2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
..2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said "Let light shine out of darkness," made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

..Deuteronomy 5:24 "You said, 'Behold, the LORD our God has shown us His glory and His greatness, and we have heard His voice from the midst of the fire; we have seen today that God speaks with man, yet he lives.
..Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe: In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;18 they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, He was received up into Heaven, and sat at the right hand of God.20 And they went forth and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the Word with signs following. Amen.
..Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
..Isaiah 43:6“I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
And to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring My sons from afar
And My daughters from the ends of the earth,
7Everyone who is called by My name,
And whom I have created for My glory,
Whom I have formed, even whom I have made.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget