You Are Planted Upon a Rock by Deborah Waldron Fry

In a vision, I saw the branches of a beautiful flowering tree. The blossoms were abundant and beautiful.

You Are Planted Upon a Rock by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw the branches of a beautiful flowering tree. The blossoms were abundant and beautiful. A mighty wind was blowing the branches around, but not a flower fell to the ground.
"Beloved. Though the evil winds have been threatening you, you are planted upon a Rock. You shall not be be moved. Not one flower shall fall from the planting of the Lord. I am the Vine, you are the branches. My streams of Living Water shall cause you to flourish, for you have been planted in the house of your God. I have filled you with My Spirit and you shall bear much fruit in these last days.

Do you feel the change of season coming, Dear One? There is a change of season and a change of Winds. Those winds of adversity which have tried to destroy you shall be overcome by the Winds of My Spirit. Behold, the winter is past and flowers have appeared. Your Husbandman's Voice is heard in the land. The gentle yet powerful breezes of the Spirit are refreshing you and revitalizing you. I am doing a new thing, do you perceive it, My Child? Old things have passed away. You are the blossoms of the Lord, giving off My fragrance to those who are saved and to those who are perishing. Those who perpetrate evil shall be blown away like chaff, but the righteous flourish in the house of their God. Breathe in the Breath of Life, Beloved. Drink in the Life giving Water of the abundance of My House. I am the only wise God, your Savior. Trust in My unfailing love. You shall be like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither, and whatever you do shall prosper. I am well able to keep you from falling, My Love, and to present you faultless before the presence of My glory with exceeding joy.

..John 15:1 I am the true vine, and My Father is the Husbandman. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. 5 I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing

..James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waits for the precious fruit of the earth, and has long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

..Psalm 1:3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither, whatever they do prospers.

..Psalm 92:12 The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, He will grow like a cedar in Lebanon. 13 Planted in the house of the LORD, They will flourish in the courts of our God.
..Psalm 52:8 But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.

..Song of Solomon 2:11For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. 12 The FLOWERS have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land. 13 The fig tree has ripened its figs, And the VINES IN BLOSSOM have given forth their fragrance. Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, And come away!
..Jude 1:24Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.

..2 Corinthians 2:14But thanks be to God, who always leads us triumphantly in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him. 15For we are to God the sweet aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. 16To the one, we are an odor of death and demise; to the other, a fragrance that brings life.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget