Walking In a Thick fog by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I know you feel as if you are walking in a thick fog. For some it is a fog of pain and sickness, for others, it is a fog of depression and oppression, and for some it is a fog of hopelessness and despair.

Walking In a Thick fog by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I know you feel as if you are walking in a thick fog. For some it is a fog of pain and sickness, for others, it is a fog of depression and oppression, and for some it is a fog of hopelessness and despair. You can't see what is coming and fear has overtaken your heart. Do not be afraid, My Child. I am right here with you. I am taking you by your right hand.

As I am clothed with Light, so are you, Dear One. As I am, so are you in this world. My Light in you gives you supernatural sight by the Holy Spirit to see through the lies of the enemy. I am lifting you out of the ashes of despair and placing a garland of beauty on your head. I am clothing you with a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. I am pouring over you the Oil of JOY for your mourning. Keep your eyes upon Me, Beloved.

My Light in you shall break forth like the dawn. My Righteousness goes before you and My Glory is your rear guard. Keep walking in My Footsteps. I am the Way of escape. I am the Sun of Righteousness arising with healing in His Wings. The Breaker has gone before you, you shall break through this fog, you shall pass through the gate into victory. Do not fear, Beloved. Your King has passed before you, Yahweh, your God is at your head. I am He who is Light. In Me, there is no darkness at all.

..Isaiah 41:13 For I, Yahweh your God, hold your right hand and say to you: Do not fear, I will help you.

..Micah 2:13 The Breaker is come up before them: they have broken through, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their King shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.

..Isaiah 58:8 Then your light will break out like the dawn, And your recovery will speedily spring forth; and your righteousness will go before you; The glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. 9"Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; You will cry, and He will say, 'Here I am.'
..Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

..Psalm 85:13 Righteousness will go before Him and will make His footsteps into a way.
..Malachi 4:2But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and leap like calves of the stall. 3And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

..1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget