Choices of Candidate for America's Presidential Election by Pastor Mark Jensen

But select capable men from all the people, men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain, and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens.

Choices of Candidate for America by Pastor Mark Jensen
Good morning friends and family of God Honor Strength, welcome to the beginning of a new week, a week that God has already planned for you. I hope each of you had an amazing and blessed weekend, and were able to spend time with family and friends, and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

This morning when I woke up I looked up to Heaven and thanked God for this day, as I do every morning, and did not really pay much attention to it at the time, but I noticed a slight pain in my chest.

I went about my morning routine and am now sitting here with my coffee and my bible, and that pain remains. I wasn't concerned of it being anything serious, as I realized, the pain I was feeling was not due to a heart attack, or due to some illness or ailment, but it was from knowing that tomorrow, our country, the place we call home, is going to change. Tomorrow, no matter who becomes the next President of this once great Nation, it will never be the same. We are a nation divided and the outcome of tomorrow will not save us, only God can do that.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear them from Heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

I am not here to promote either candidate, yes I do know who I am voting for, but it is not my place to tell you who to vote for, only to ask that you think about the choice you are going to make and what that choice will mean not only to your future, but your children's future. We live in a country where we are guaranteed certain freedoms. It is part of what made this country great. One candidate respects those freedoms, the other wants to change them and to even take part of them away. I am by far not a political scholar, but I do know this much; if there is someone who wants to take away my rights, my freedoms, I do not want them running my country.

But select capable men from all the people, men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain, and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens.

Exodus 18:21
Simply put, we need God back in this country, He is the only one who can save this nation, and we need someone as President who believes that and prays for that and asks God for guidance and direction, not the one who from from listening to her speak believes she is the only one who can save this country. I have no doubt that voicing my opinion, choosing the words I have used will offend some and I am okay with that, because I will not change what I know to be the truth, just to appease someone else. No matter the outcome of tomorrow, I know that God is still in control, He still sits on the throne and He knows the plans he has for me and for you and for this nation.

Pray with me...
Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. They will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive
our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us
from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power,
and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:9-13

As I speak a blessing over each of you this morning, always remember, I am here for you if you ever need to talk or get something off your chest or if you need prayer for yourselves, your family or your friends. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Dear Father God, thank you for blessing us with this day and loving us as Your children. Watch over each and every one of us as we start each day, as we go through this week, keeping us in the palm of Your hand. Guide us in our daily lives, directing us on the path You have planned for us, bringing forth the dreams you have planted in each of our hearts. For we know who we are and whose we are, children of the most high God. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

"Keep your Faith strong, your Hope alive and your Prayers never ending."
God Bless
Pastor Mark


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget