Crowned Her with Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. My Remnant Bride is rising up. She is strong in faith. She has her Father's eyes. She has the eyes of a Dove.

Crowned Her with Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My Remnant Bride is rising up. She is strong in faith. She has her Father's eyes. She has the eyes of a Dove. I have crowned her with Glory and honor. All of creation has been groaning for her to manifest. I am bringing her forth from her hiding place. She shall pour out the Oil of Gladness upon the weary and the broken.

The enemy is quaking in his shoes. He trembles and flees when she passes by. My Light shines from her and trails after her, leaving her golden footprints wherever she goes. I have anointed you for such a time as this, My Child. You are dripping with Precious Oil that has come down from My Head and My Hands and My Robes. The brokenhearted, the sick and diseased shall receive healing from your hands. The lame shall walk, the blind see, the deaf hear and the dead shall be raised. Hope shall be born anew in the hearts of men.

I am that Hope; the Savior of the world. Go forth now in the Power of the Holy Spirit. Rise up, My Love, and spread your wings. How beautiful you are, My darling, how beautiful! Your eyes are like doves. You are My Beloved, My Warrior, My Bride.

....Song of Solomon 5:11 His head is like gold, pure gold; His locks are like clusters of dates And black as a raven. 12"HIS EYES ARE LIKE DOVES, Beside streams of water, Bathed in milk, And reposed in their setting. 13His cheeks are like a bed of balsam, Banks of sweet-scented herbs; His lips are lilies dripping with liquid myrrh. Crowned Her with Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

…Song of Solomon 1:15 How beautiful you are, my darling, how beautiful! Your eyes are like doves.
...Psalm 133:1A Song of Ascents. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity! 2 It is like the precious oil upon the head, Coming down upon the beard... Coming down upon the edge of his robes. 3It is like the dew of Hermon coming down upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing- life forever.

...Matthew 10:7As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget