Frustrate The Enemy's Plans by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. As you shout the victory, My Mighty angels are pushing back the darkness that is over you, over your children, over your children's children, and over your nation.

Frustrate The Enemy's Plans by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. As you shout the victory, My Mighty angels are pushing back the darkness that is over you, over your children, over your children's children, and over your nation. Declare that "It is finished". I am for you, My Child. I destroyed the works of the devil at the Cross. I give My angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways.

They are pushing back the darkness with their great strength. There are MANY more for you than against you, Dear One. I have stationed you in your families and armed you with the Sword of the Spirit. Be not shaken. Do not be afraid of the evil ones; remember the LORD your God who is great and mighty, who fights for you.

I shall frustrate the enemy's plans with just one Word. Shout it out. Shout out the victory, My Child. Speak those things that be not as though they were. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even your faith. Be strong and courageous, Beloved, for I am with you wherever you go. As you speak and declare VICTORY, My glorious ones are rolling away the powers of darkness. Shout unto your God with the voice of Triumph! The angels hearken to the Voice of My Word and My Light shall break forth like the Dawn!

...Psalm 47:1 O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.2For the LORD most high is MIGHTY; He is a great King over all the earth.3He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.

..Isaiah 58:8 8"Then your light will break out like the dawn, And your recovery will speedily spring forth; And your righteousness will go before you; The glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
..Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
..Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!

..Psalm 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them.
... Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

...Nehemiah 4:13.. and I stationed the people in families with their swords, spears and bows. 14When I saw their fear, I rose and spoke .."Do not be afraid of them; remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives and your houses." 15When our enemies heard that it was known to us, and that God had frustrated their plan, then all of us returned to the wall, each one to his work


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget