God’s Word Promises Protection And Peace In Times Of Fear And Anxiety Part One by John Hagee

When my heart aches I cry out to God because He is near. He knows the secrets of my heart and is full of loving compassion. His understanding is unlimited.

God’s Word Promises Protection And Peace In Times Of Fear And Anxiety Part One by John Hagee
Psalm 34:1718—The righteous cry and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.  The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

God’s Word Promises Protection And Peace In Times Of Fear And Anxiety
Part One—

When my heart aches I cry out to God because He is near.  He knows the secrets of my heart and is full of loving compassion.  His understanding is unlimited.  The Lord of peace grants me His peace at all times and in all ways.  You are my Shepherd; You gather me in your arms and carry me in Your bosom.  You are always with me and will never leave me nor forsake me.  Absolutely nothing can separate me form Your love.
When difficulties come and I cannot sleep for the bitterness of my soul, God loves me back form the pit.  When I confess my sins, He cleanses me of my unrighteousness.  The God of peace has crushed Satan under my feet; the grace of my Lord, Jesus Christ, is with me.  He softens my hardened heart and give me a heart that is sensitive and responsive to the touch of God.

A calm and undisturbed mind and heart are the life and health of my body.  I will not allow my heart and mind to stay troubled, anxious or afraid.  I ask You, Lord God, to search my heart, try my thoughts and expose any wickedness or hurt within me.  I will not allow myself to become angry and disturbed or permit myself to be fearful, intimidated or unsettled because I am a victorious child of God.  I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me.  God did not give me a spirit of timidity or fear, but a spirit of power and love, a calm mind, discipline and selfcontrol.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget