I am The Fourth Man in the Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry

There will not even be one hair singed upon your head, for I have counted each one and you are Mine.

I am The Fourth Man in the Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the fourth Man in the fire. What the enemy means for evil, I am turning around for your good. You shall come out of this circumstance unscathed. There will not even be one hair singed upon your head, for I have counted each one and you are Mine.

Though you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned and the flame shall not kindle upon you. You shall not even smell like smoke, Dear One. This fire burning all around you is not of Me, it is an attack of the devil. But I am in it with you and I will take you through it. As we walk this out together, MY Spirit is quenching ALL the fiery darts of the enemy. Your God is a consuming Fire and I am your Shield. My POWER and MY LOVE are burning away all the works of the devil.

He has NOTHING to stand on, My Child. It is finished. Give him no place and let not FEAR enter into your heart. You are precious and honored in My sight. You shall come through this unharmed and unmarked, for I am He who keeps you safe and sound in My Hand. You are My beloved and I am yours. I am with you always, even unto the end of the age.

UNSCATHED: wholly unharmed, not injured, in one piece, safe, sound, unharmed, unhurt, unmarked, unscarred, unscratched, untouched, whole
...Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have not been harmed; and the form of the Fourth is like the Son of God.

...Psalm 97:3 Fire goes out from His Presence to consume His enemies on every side.
...Hebrews 12:28 Therefore, because we have received The Kingdom that is not shaken, we shall receive GRACE by which we shall serve and please God in reverence and in awe. 29 For our God is a consuming FIRE.

...2 Thessalonians 1:6 For after all it is only just for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming FIRE
Isaiah 43:1But now, this is what the Lord says—

He who created you He who formed you

“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are Mine.

2When you pass through the waters,I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.

When you walk through the fire,you will not be burned;the flames will not set you ablaze.
3For I am the Lord your God,the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
4 You are precious and honored in My sight,and I love you


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget