I Am A light To The Lost by John Hagee

I am a child of God, washed in His blood and totally forgive as I walk in obedience to His will concerning forgiveness.

I Am A light To The Lost by John Hagee
Matthew 6:1415—For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I Am A light To The Lost And A Living Testimony Of Christ’s Mercy, Love And Willingness To Forgive!

I am a child of God, washed in His blood and totally forgive as I walk in obedience to His will concerning forgiveness.  With the grace of God and the strength of the Holy Spirit, I completely and repeatedly forgive those who sin against or inflict pain on someone I love or me.  I totally release them from any and all responsibility for their wrongdoings regardless of their attitude, words or behavior toward me.  I will allow Christ, my Mediator, to handle each case, not seeking revenge, but trust in Him to bring about justice and correction.
I am not fretful or resentful and I will not bear a grudge.  I am quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to take offense or get angry, for this anger does not promote the righteousness God desires and requires of me.  In obedience to God’s Word, I erase any record of wrongs committed, believe and dwell only on the best in others and with the help of the Holy Spirit, discipline and control my thoughts and words.

By God’s grace, no bitterness will spring forth in my soul.  I purpose not to harbor hate in my heart and not to gossip, grumble, complain or slander others.  Instead, I speak only words that edify and strengthen others as I concentrated solely on whatsoever things are true, positive, excellent and of good report.  And finally, I lift up in prayer those who have wronged me or someone I love—interceding on their behalf and petitioning God’s richest blessings on them.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget