I am Releasing My Doves by Deborah Waldron Fry

In the cleft of the Rock, I have kept you safe; In the Secret Place, I have nurtured you. Your redemption is like the wings of a dove covered in silver,

I am Releasing My Doves by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard, "I am releasing My Doves."
Beloved. In the cleft of the Rock, I have kept you safe; In the Secret Place, I have nurtured you. Your redemption is like the wings of a dove covered in silver, and your royal pinions are covered in Kingly gold. You have been made ready for such a time as this, My Bride. You have the mind of Christ, therefore you are as shrewd as the serpent.

By My Spirit, you possess the gentleness and innocence of a dove. I have awakened your heart. I am releasing you and you shall fly with Me in the Spirit. The enemy will not know where you have come from or where you are going. He shall be blindsided and terrified by My Flock of Gentle Warriors. My Glory on you is dazzling.

My gentleness shall make you great. Be open always to the leading of My Spirit within you. You are My perfected one, washed in the Blood of the Lamb. Let Me hear your voice, Beloved. Come away, and be at rest. You are My wise ones who will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and lead many to righteousness. You are My Doves of righteousness who shall shine like the stars for ever and ever.
....................................................
The Dove is a symbol of the Holy Spirit. White doves symbolize the purity and innocence of a marriage relationship. It is also a symbol of peace. White doves can also represent something that is new, which makes the dove release very fitting for a wedding. There is a species of dove found in the Middle East "whose feathers, all except the wings, are literally as yellow as gold". In their wild state, doves generally build their nests in the clefts of rocks.

...Psalm 68:13 When you lie down among the sheepfolds, You are like the wings of a DOVE covered with silver, And its pinions with glistening gold.

...Song of Solomon 2:14 "O My DOVE, in the clefts of the rock, In the secret place of the steep pathway, Let Me see your form, Let Me hear your voice."

...Song of Songs 5:2 "I was asleep but my heart was awake. A voice! My beloved was knocking: 'Open to me, My sister, My darling, My DOVE, My perfect one!

...Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as DOVES."

...Psalm 55:6 I said, "Oh, that I had wings like a DOVE! I would fly away and be at rest.
...Psalm 18:35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; Your gentleness makes me great.

 ..Psalm 74:18 Remember this, O LORD, that the enemy has reviled, And a foolish people has spurned Your name. 19 Do not deliver the soul of Your TURTLEDOVE to the wild beast; Do not forget the life of Your afflicted forever. 20 Consider the covenant; For the dark places of the land are full of the habitations of violence.

...Luke 3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended upon Jesus in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, "You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased."

...Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget