I Keep Strife Out Of My life by John Hagee

I Keep Strife Out Of My life And Out Of My Marriage So That There Will Not Be Confusion, Disharmony, Rebellion And All Sorts Of Evil

 I Keep Strife Out Of My life by John Hagee
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 —Love suffers long, and is kind; love envies not; charity vaunts not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; Bears all things, believeth all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

I Keep Strife Out Of My life And Out Of My Marriage So That There Will Not Be Confusion, Disharmony, Rebellion And All Sorts Of Evil And Vile Practices In Our Home And So That My Prayers Will Be Effective And Not Hindered.
I left my father and mother and was united, inseparable to my spouse and we have become one flesh.  What God has joined together no man can separate.  The husband is head of the home as Christ is the Head of the church.  I understand that the wife is subject to the husband and she is to be loved as Christ loved the church, even unto death.

The Love of God suffers long, is kind, does not envy or parade itself and is not puffed up; it does not behave rudely, does not seek its own way, is not provoked, thinks no evil; it does not rejoice in iniquity but in the truth; it bears all things, believes all things, endures all things.  This is the kind of love I want in my marriage for this kind of love never fails and neither will my marriage!  

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget