My Bride is Not Asleep by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Bride is not asleep as many would accuse her of. She has been awakened and made ready by My hand for such a time as this.

My Bride is Not Asleep by Deborah Waldron Fry
My Bride is not asleep as many would accuse her of. She has been awakened and made ready by My hand for such a time as this. She is ALIVE and WELL and armed with supernatural God given weapons. Though the world is in great fear of those things coming upon it, My Warrior Bride has already been up all night interceding for such a time as this.

While the world is reeling with fear and confusion, My Bride has the mind of Christ and My Word. Be not afraid, Dear One. I see the end from the beginning. Listen for the Voice of your Bridegroom. Keep your eyes upon Me, Beloved. I am guiding you through these last days. Let not your heart be troubled. I have given you AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the enemy and NOTHING shall by any means harm you.

What you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, what you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Your weapons are MIGHTY through your God for the pulling down of strongholds. You are not fighting flesh and blood, but principalities and powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Keep up the good fight of faith, Beloved. You are armed and dangerous and I have made you victorious! The bride belongs to the Bridegroom.

You shall overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony. Be of good cheer, Beloved. Very soon, in the twinkling of an eye, I will come to receive you unto Myself, so that where I am, you may be also.

...Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

...2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

...John 3:29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom.

...Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.

...Revelation 21:9 One of the seven angels said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."

...John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget