My Word has never Failed by Deborah Waldron Fry

Be not dismayed by world events, Dear One. My Word has never failed and never will. For I have sworn by Myself. There is none greater than your God, My Child. There is no name above Mine.

My Word has never Failed by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am not wringing My Hands in worry or hanging My Head in defeat. I wear the Victor's crown. Be not dismayed by world events, Dear One. My Word has never failed and never will. For I have sworn by Myself. There is none greater than your God, My Child. There is no name above Mine. Our covenant is made in the Blood of the Lamb. The Word has gone forth from My Mouth in righteousness and it will not turn back.

Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous, Dear One? Do not back down from the attacks of the enemy, My Warrior Bride. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. Indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your children and your children's children shall possess the gate of their enemies.

My Word shall NOT return to Me void, but it will accomplish that to which it was sent. I have set MY KING upon My Holy Hill. I laugh in the heavens at the devil and his minions, for SURELY I will make them a laughing stock and put them in utter confusion. Because I have set My Love upon you, and you on Me, I will deliver you: I will set you on high, because you have known My name. Ask of Me, and I shall give you the nations for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession. As I am, so are you in this world. Lift up your head, Beloved. You are My Redeemed and no one can ever pluck you from My hand.

...Hebrews 6:13 When God made His promise to Abraham, since He had no one greater to swear by, He swore by Himself.

...Isaiah 45:12 I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.

...Philippians 2:9Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place, and gave Him the name above all names, 10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

...Psalm 2:1 Why do the nations rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against His Anointed, saying,3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.4He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget