The Face of Your Anointed by Deborah Waldron Fry

Today I woke up with a vision of a large shield. On it was written," SON OF GOD". The letters USA were also written underneath and the letters were intertwined with each other.

The Face of Your Anointed by Deborah Waldron Fry
Today I woke up with a vision of a large shield. On it was written," SON OF GOD". The letters USA were also written underneath and the letters were intertwined with each other. " Beloved. Fear not. Behold He who is your Shield, And look upon the Face of Your Anointed.

I am a Shield about you, your glory, and the One who lifts your head. I am your God, your Rock in Whom you take refuge. I am your salvation and your Stronghold. I am your Savior who saves you from the violent one. Rise up from the ashes of mourning, eat and drink in celebration, for surely My Righteous Right Hand has rescued you from the enemies that were too strong for you. My favor surrounds you as a mighty supernatural Shield. Rise up My Warrior Bride and drink your fill of the abundance of My House.

You are in Me and I in you. Who can be against you when I am for you, Beloved? For I have given you the Shield of Salvation and My Help shall make you great. I am your Sun and your Shield, I give you Glory and Grace, no good thing will I withhold from you. Rise up, My captains and oil your shields of faith. You walk in the POWER of the Holy Spirit. You shall quench ALL the fiery darts of the enemy and you shall take back your land. My faithfulness is your Shield and I am your exceeding great reward.

SHIELD: A broad piece of armor for protection 2. A person or thing that provides protection.3. To protect from being attacked, exposed to danger, or subjected to difficulty.

INTERTWINED: 1.To join or become joined by twining together.2.To become interlaced, or interwoven.3.to encircle about.

..Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

...Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram; I AM YOUR SHIELD, and your exceeding great reward.

...2 Chronicles 11:11-12 He also strengthened the fortresses and put officers in them and stores of food, oil and wine. He put shields and spears in every city and strengthened them greatly.

...Isaiah 21:5 They set the table, they spread out the cloth, they eat, they drink (Communion); "Rise up, captains, OIL the shields" (Holy Spirit)

...2 Samuel 22:3 My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, You save me from violence.

...Psalm 3:3 But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.
...Ephesians 6:16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

...2 Samuel 22:36 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your help makes me great.

...Psalm 84:9-11 Behold our shield, O God, And look upon the face of Your anointed. For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget