The Favor Of God Is Among The Righteous by John Hagee

His favor surrounds the righteous; therefore, it surrounds me. I expect the favor of God to be in manifestation everywhere I go and in everything I do.

The Favor Of God Is Among The Righteous by John Hagee
John 10:10—The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:  I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The Favor Of God Is Among The Righteous.
His favor surrounds the righteous; therefore, it surrounds me. I expect the favor of God to be in manifestation everywhere I go and in everything I do.

Satan, my days in Lodebar cease today.  I am leaving that place of lack and want.  I am going from the pit to the palace because the favor of God rests richly on me and profusely abounds in me.  I am part of the generation that will experience the immeasurable, limitless and unsurpassed favor of God.  This will produce in my life supernatural increase, promotion, prominence, preferential treatment, restoration, honor, increased assets, great victories, recognition, petitions granted, policies and rules changed on my behalf and battles won that I don’t have to fight.  The favor of God is upon me; it goes before me and therefore, my life will never be the same!

I am blessed because I believe in, trust in and rely on the Lord, placing my hope and confidence in Him alone.  I delight myself in the Lord, and he gives me the desires of my heart.  As I devote my heart and soul to seeking the Lord, my God, I will prosper in every way, even as my soul prospers.

When I honor the Lord with a tenth of my income, He opens the floodgates of heaven and pours out an abundance of blessing.  It is my heart’s desire to sow generously into the kingdom of God, so that blessings might come to others.

I thank You Father for Your blessings and favor, knowing that every good and perfect gift comes from You.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget