The Good Works by Deborah Waldron Fry

That good work I started in you and those you pray for shall be brought to completion, My Child. I heard your request from the very first moment you brought it to Me.

The Good Works by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have never given up on anything or anyone. What I begin, I shall complete. I am your Creator, the Author and Perfecter of your faith. I am He who has formed you and brought you forth from your mother's womb.

That good work I started in you and those you pray for shall be brought to completion, My Child. I heard your request from the very first moment you brought it to Me. I always hear you, Dear One. And though the enemy may fight you on receiving your manifestation into the natural realm, those things for which you ask and speak forth and believe SHALL be done for you by your Father in heaven. It is already finished from where I stand. See as I see. Speak as I speak. I have given you My authority to move heaven to earth.

My Word says that you shall ask and then you shall receive. NO GOOD THING do I withhold from you, Beloved. It is My GOOD PLEASURE to give you the Kingdom. So stand strong Mighty Warrior. Stand and see the salvation of your God. I have given My angels charge over you and they are working day and night on your behalf. I have won this battle for you. I have declared you the VICTOR and to the victor belong the spoils! You shall surely recover all................................................
........................
...1 Samuel 30:8 And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And He answered him, Pursue: for you shall surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

...1 Samuel 30:19 Nothing was missing, whether small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything that had been taken. David recovered all.

...Psalm 91:15 He will call on Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.the Author and Finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us.

...1 Corinthians 15:57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget