You Are in a Season of Being Lifted Up by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are in a season of being lifted up. Come away from the cares of this world and lean into Your Savior.

You Are in a Season of Being Lifted Up by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are in a season of being lifted up. Come away from the cares of this world and lean into Your Savior. I gather you in My Arms and hold you close to Me. Rest and listen to My heart beat for you, My Child. It is the sound that reverberates through all of creation. It is the true rhythm of Life. In all your afflictions, your Savior was afflicted, and the Angel of My Presence saved you. In My love and mercy I have redeemed you.

In this present wilderness, I am carrying you, so do not fear. As in the days of old, I shall lift you and carry you all of your days. You have all the security which the heart of your Good Shepherd can give you and all the comfort of My Love pouring over you. Rejoice, Little One of Mine. You have a Savior who carries you close to His heart.

The fearful, the helpless, and the weak are in My care. Out of your afflictions, My Glory shall appear. Though you are weak, yet you are strong in Me. My Glory radiates from My heart and warms you when you feel cold and lifeless. Fear not, Beloved. I shall cause your heart to beat in sync with Mine. Rest easy, My Love. Underneath you are My Everlasting Arms. The furies of hell cannot touch you in the Pavilion of My Heart, for I am your Refuge, your Glory, and the Lifter of your head.

...Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

...Psalm 68:19 Praise the Lord; praise God our Savior! For each day He carries us in His arms.

...Isaiah 40:11 He tends His flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young.

...Deuteronomy 1:31 and in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, just as a man carries his son, in all the way which you have walked until you came to this place.

...Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the Angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.

...Psalm 28:9 Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; Be their Shepherd also, and carry them forever.

...Psalm 23:1 The LORD is your Shepherd, you shall not want for anything.

... Matthew 11:28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget