You Are My Hope my Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. Do not lose your Hope. Many trusted Me in their childhood, yet fell away because of hard circumstances. Let hope arise in your heart once again, My Child.

You Are My Hope my Deborah Waldron Fry
Your Father wanted you blessed today, dear sisters and brothers. I woke up seeing the word HOPE and the numbers 715. It is Psalms 71:5 "For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth."

"Beloved. Do not lose your Hope. Many trusted Me in their childhood, yet fell away because of hard circumstances. Let hope arise in your heart once again, My Child. For I am He who rescues you from the hand of the wicked and out of the grasp of the wrongdoer and the evil one. I have sustained you from your birth, Dear One. I am carrying you even unto old age. Hope against all hope when things look bad. For MY Hope is a sure thing.

All of creation is now groaning, in hope of being set free from bondage and decay. In eager expectation, it is looking for My sons and daughters to be revealed. It is waiting for you, My Bride, to arise from the ashes of mourning and claim your rightful place. I am worthy of your hope, Beloved. Your faith in Me is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Be refreshed at my Fountain of Radiance, let your eyes behold My Glory. I am the God of Hope who has purchased a glorious freedom for My Own. Let hope arise in your heart once again, Beloved. As you trust and believe, I shall fill you to overflowing with all joy and peace by the power of the Holy Spirit.

...Psalms 71:5 For You are my HOPE; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth. 6By You I have been sustained from my birth; You are He who took me from my mother's womb; My praise is continually of You.

...Romans 8:19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in HOPE 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.

......Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

...Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things HOPED for, the evidence of things not seen.
...Romans 4:18 Against all HOPE, Abraham in HOPE believed and so became the father of many nations, just as he had been told.

...Romans 15:13 Now may the GOD OF HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you believe in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget