I Am The Breaker by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Over the years, walls have been built around you. Brick by brick they have been laid, pain and sorrow and fear have been the mortar that holds them together.

I Am The Breaker by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Over the years, walls have been built around you. Brick by brick they have been laid, pain and sorrow and fear have been the mortar that holds them together. The devil has attempted to keep you from everything that I have for you, My Child. But do not despair, Dear One. Those walls are but illusions. The walls are made out of the dust of deceit and clouds of his lies. I am He who sets the captives free. I am the Breaker. Brick by brick, layer by layer, I am dismantling every evil plan of the enemy against you and your family.

Keep your eyes upon Me and not on what the enemy is doing. For My Hand has written on the evil one's wall of lies. It is written in the Blood of the Lamb. The devil has been weighed in the balances and found wanting. I have numbered his kingdom and it has been utterly demolished at the Cross. I declare to you today that it is finished. I am calling forth My Glorious Bride. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Shout unto your God with the voice of TRIUMPH. I will be the only wall around you, My Love.

I,' declares the LORD, will be a wall of FIRE around you, and I will be the GLORY in your midst.'"
illusion:

1. Something that looks or seems different from what it is: something that is false or not real but that seems to be true or real

2. an incorrect idea: an idea that is based on something that is not true
3. a misleading image presented to the vision

...Zechariah 2:5For I,' declares the LORD, will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'"

...Daniel 5:5 In the same hour came forth fingers of a Man’s Hand, and wrote opposite the candlestick upon the plaster of the wall of the (evil) king’s palace; and the king saw the part of the Hand that wrote. 6 Then the king’s countenance was changed and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed and his knees smote one against another.

...Daniel interprets: 5:26 This is the interpretation of the thing. God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it. 27 You are weighed in the balances, and are found wanting.

...Joshau 6:20 So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets. And it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet and the people shouted with a great shout, that the WALL FELL DOWN FLAT, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him; and they took the city.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget