The Depths Are the Ocean of My Love by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Come, take My Hand and plunge into My Deep Waters. I know it looks scary to you, My Child. But there are depths of My Spirit that you have not even yet imagined or dreamed of.

The Depths Are the Ocean of My Love by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Come, take My Hand and plunge into My Deep Waters. I know it looks scary to you, My Child. But there are depths of My Spirit that you have not even yet imagined or dreamed of. Do not be afraid, Dear One. My Spirit shall be the One guiding you. The depths are the Ocean of My Love. These Living waters are warm and sweet.

Call upon My name and I will take you deeper. Come and explore My Chambers. These are the Chambers of My Heart. I am Your Safe Place. Soak in My Presence. In this intimate place I am giving you strategies, My Bride. By My Spirit, you shall walk as an overcomer and reign in this life. Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which I have prepared for those who love Me. But I am revealing them to you through My Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of your God. Be not afraid, Beloved. It is I who is leading you by the hand. Surrender that last bit of "you" and jump with abandon into My River of the Water of Life.

Chamber:Bible definition- The Hebrew word "Chedher" is a word of frequent occurrence, and designates a private room. Chuppah is translated "chamber" in Psalms 19:5, where it is used in connection with "bridegroom," and means a bridal chamber. The same Hebrew word used of the bride in Joel 2:16 is rendered "closet." There were also "chambers within chambers" ( 1 Kings 22:25 ; 2 Kings 9:2 ). To enter into a chamber is used metaphorically of prayer and communion with God ( Isaiah 26:20 ).

...Rev. 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

...Isaiah 26:20 Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

....Psalm 45:13 In her CHAMBER, the royal daughter is all glorious, her clothing embroidered with gold.14 In colorful garments she is led to the King....

...Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

... 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written:“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget