My Garden of Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not fear. Take My hand by faith. I will not let you wander any longer in the desert place. It is a new season.

My Garden of Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not fear. Take My hand by faith. I will not let you wander any longer in the desert place. It is a new season. Even though you have made wrong turns over and over, I am taking you by the Hand and I am leading you from the wilderness and into My Garden of Glory. You have not missed your opportunity, Dear One, because it doesn't depend on you, it depends on the finished work of the Cross. Those things which have haunted you in the past shall become a testimony of My deliverance.

 I am changing those patterns of thinking which have hurt you and become a way of life for you. I am bringing you into alignment with My Word. It will be like a Breath of Fresh Air. The atmosphere of heaven shall clear the stench of the evil one. The fragrance of Christ shall permeate your being as We walk together. Instead of barren lands, you shall dwell in My Presence, My Bride. It is the Secret Place where you may freely eat of the Tree of Life and drink from My River of delights. By My Spirit, I am bringing you from mountains of terror to those of Delight. I have brought you to My banqueting house and My banner over you is love. I shall come in and dine with you. I shall restore you and speak LIFE to you.

Nothing shall ever be the same. O My Love, you are altogether beautiful and fair. There is no flaw nor blemish in you because of the Blood of the Lamb. Come, My Love. Come to My mountain of myrrh and to the hill of frankincense. The Day is breaking and the shadows are fleeing away.

...Song of Songs 6:2 My Beloved has gone down to His garden, To the beds of balsam, To pasture His flock in the gardens and gather lilies. 3 I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine, He who pastures His flock among the lilies.

...Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden enclosed is My sister, My spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

...Revelation 3:20-21 Behold, I stand at the door and continually knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him (restore him), and he with Me. 21 He who overcomes [the world through believing that Jesus is the Son of God], I will grant to him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down beside My Father on His throne.

...Song of Solomon 4:6 Until the day breaks and the shadows flee away, I will go my way to the mountain of myrrh and to the hill of frankincense.7 “O my love, you are altogether beautiful and fair. There is no flaw nor blemish in you!

...Psalm 36:7How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.…


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget