The Father of Lights by Deborah Waldron Fry

" Beloved. As you have waited in total surrender to Me, I have been working on your behalf. I know it has not been easy, My Child.

The Father of Lights by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw in the Spirit, many doors being flung wide open by angels. Not just one door at a time, but many, all at once.

" Beloved. As you have waited in total surrender to Me, I have been working on your behalf. I know it has not been easy, My Child. In surrender comes wisdom and understanding. As you cast all your cares upon Me, I open doors that no man can shut and shut doors no man can open. Everything you need, I have given to you freely through My Son. Fear not. Though there may have been counterfeit doors that you have entered by mistake.

I shall lead you by the hand out of those places and bring you back on course. I shall close those doors and they will not open again. My Grace is sufficient for you, Dear One. I am the Door. All things good come down from the Father of Lights. There is no shadow of turning in Me. See now, what I shall do as you place your total trust in Me. Those doors which just would not open for you shall suddenly fling wide. Finances, healings, reconciliations, joy, and peace of mind shall flow to you through these open doors. Not from your effort, Dear One, but by My Spirit. When I lift up My Voice and cry, "OPEN", My Mighty Ones hearken with joy and fling wide the gates. It is a new season, My Love.

The one you have been waiting and praying for. Lift up your heads, O ye gates! And be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors! For the King of Glory has come in!"

...Psalm 24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates! And be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors! And the King of Glory shall come in.

...1 Corinthians 18:9because a great door for effective work has opened to me, even though many oppose me.

...Acts 5:19 But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth
...Revelation 3:7 And to the angel in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the Holy One, the True One, He Who has the key of David, Who opens and no one shall shut, Who shuts and no one shall open.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget