No Temptation by Tammy Lang Jensen

Just as capsaicin relieves pain, so my word heals pain of the past. Wounds that are festering and still wide open.

No Temptation by Tammy Lang Jensen
Just as capsaicin relieves pain, so my word heals pain of the past. Wounds that are festering and still wide open. Never dealt with and buried in a dark corner. Until something presses on or aggravates it. Then the ugliness comes flooding to the top. I have a saying, "Monsters only live in the dark!" What are you running from today?

What are you hiding from, what is too painful to look at. Cast your eyes on Me, the author and finisher of your faith (Hebrews 12:2). I am your way maker. Take my hand and I will show you a way of escape. The sin that so easily entangles (Hebrews 12:1), the doubt that can steer you off course. No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it (1 Corinthians 10:13).

When poverty Knocks, let faith answer.... when sickness knocks, let Faith answer.... when desperation comes in, God is your answer! Come to Me my bravest warriors, even the best become weary sometimes. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places. (Jeremiah 29:13-14).

Come to Me, all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28). It is time for my fivefold ministry to return to its former glory. It is time for my children to work in unity. No army succeeds that is divided among itself. You have been given a specific task, time to go out and do it....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget