The Songs of Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry

Look up, Beloved. Look up from the cares of this world. Hear My songs of deliverance over you.

The Songs of Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry
Look up, Beloved. Look up from the cares of this world. Hear My songs of deliverance over you. I am the Ancient of Days. I am the only Eternal God. Have no fear, My Child. No angel or demon can remove you from my Hand. There was nothing or no one before Me. No power or principality can overcome you. Nothing in all of creation can separate you from My Love. Think on things that are celestial and above and not on earthly things.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, Who is and was and is to come; the Almighty. You are seated with Me in Heavenly Realms. The heavens are Mine and you are My heir. The beauty of this creation of Mine belongs to you. Your citizenship is not of this world. Your old self has died and your life is now hidden with Christ in your Father God.

See with eyes of faith, Dear One. Look to My Glory all around you. Look to Me, Beloved, the Author and Perfecter of your faith. What you focus on shall take you either higher or lower. Come up higher, My Love. Listen to The Song of Heaven being sung over you. I exult over you with gladness. I will quiet you with My Love. Arise, My beautiful One, and come away

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

...1 Corinthians 15:40There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies. But the splendor of the celestial bodies is of one degree, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is of another.

... Romans 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

...Colossians 3:1Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

...Philippians 3:20But our citizenship is in heaven, and we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

…Revelation 1:7 Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him; even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen. 8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come; the Almighty."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget