A Future and Hope by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am your Kingsman Redeemer. I have stepped into your troubles. I have purchased you with a great price.

A Future and Hope by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I know that you are in a serious trial. You have wondered if you have a future and a hope. Fear not, My Child. I am your Kingsman Redeemer. I have stepped into your troubles. I have purchased you with a great price.

My Word is above all the evil words that have been spoken over you and to you. My report trumps man's report in every case. Even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear no evil for I am with you. Death has been conquered at the Cross. This valley is only a SHADOW. In Me there is NO shadow of turning for I am the Father of lights. There is only LIGHT in Me, My Child. Light destroys darkness every time.

I walked through the valley for you. I walked through the destructive fire and the flooding waters for you. I came to bring you LIFE and life abundantly. You are IN Me and I in you. All of heaven is with you in your circumstance. No longer look at the fires burning or the waters rising, but look to Me, Beloved. These circumstances are not bigger than Your God. They have lost the power to destroy you, Dear One. You are My blessed one.

Accept no other report. When the devil struts before you with words of destruction and terror, tell him you belong to your Abba Father. I have redeemed you and called you by name. You are Mine. You are precious in My sight and I love you. Fear NO evil, Beloved, for GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

...1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? 56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the Law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

...Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them.

...Isaiah 43:11 But now thus says the LORD that created you, O Jacob, and he that formed you, O
Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine.

2When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame scorch you.

3For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior:

4Since you were precious in my sight, you have been honorable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life.

...Isaiah 53:1 1Who has believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
...Psalm 23


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget