My Hands by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are too hard on yourself, My Child. For if you are failing Me so miserably, as the enemy would tell you,

My Hands by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are too hard on yourself, My Child. For if you are failing Me so miserably, as the enemy would tell you, then it would be My fault, would it not? Am I not the Author and Perfecter of your faith? Oh yes, Dear One. Your future is in My Hands. I am faithful to complete My work in you. Do not grow weary and lose heart. I see the end from the beginning. All of your days are written in My Book. If you get off course, I will bring you back on course. If you stray off My Path, I will bring you back by My Righteous Right Hand. I am He who is able to keep you from falling, Dear One. I am your Keeper. I am He who has given you My Spirit, Who dwells in your heart. I am He who is your Teacher and your Guide.

Know that step by step, you are being changed from glory to glory. Precept upon precept, you are climbing higher and higher. Never downward, but always upward. In the Spirit, you are already seated with Me in heavenly places. Now we need to get your mind there also, Beloved. It is My Holy Spirit doing the work in you. Keep your mind upon the things above, Dear One. Keep looking up. Keep looking to Me. Keep beholding My Glory.

And you shall be changed into My image. You are looking just like your Father.(smile) You are beautiful. You give me great pleasure and You are My delight. Let not your heart be troubled. I am beautifying the humble.Take My Hand, Beloved, for I am leading you onward and upward, into the Glory Realms where the atmosphere of heaven and the Sun of Righteousness is healing your soul. Be confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

...Philippians 1:6For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

...Psalm 149:4 For the LORD takes pleasure in His people: He beautifies the humble with salvation.(those who come to Him thru Jesus)

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He takes great delight in you; With His love, He calms all your fears. He rejoices over you with loud singing.

...Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

...2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget