Under The Circumstances by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have put all things under your feet. No longer say, "Under the circumstances," for I have raised you up and seated you with Me in heavenly places.

Under The Circumstances by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have put all things under your feet. No longer say, "Under the circumstances," for I have raised you up and seated you with Me in heavenly places. You are above and not beneath. I have made you the head and not the tail. I have crowned you with glory and honor. I have given you dominion over the works of My Hands.

My good treasure house is open to you because of the Perfect Lamb of God sacrificed on your behalf. You are the redeemed of the Lord. Out of your mouth, My Child, I have ordained strength. My Word and My Name in your mouth shall STILL the enemy and the avenger. The heavens are open over you, Beloved, so receive all that I desire to give to you. Listen to My Voice, Dear One, and not to the voices of fear and doubt. Have faith in your God.

My blessings shall come upon you and overtake you. I have declared that you are blessed coming in and blessed going out. I will cause the enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way, but flee before you seven ways. Come, Beloved, see that you are seated with Me in heavenly places.

Be not afraid, Dear One. Only Believe. I shall show you the SURPASSING RICHES OF MY GRACE in kindness. Rest with Me, My Child, until My enemies are made My footstool. For the God of Peace shall soon crush Satan under your feet.

SURPASSING: to go beyond in amount, extent, or degree; be greater than; exceed. To go beyond in excellence or achievement; be superior to; excel
...Psalm 110:1 The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at My right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”

...Psalm 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and infants have you ordained strength because of your enemies, that you might still the enemy and the avenger.5 For you have made him a little lower than the angels, and have crowned him with glory and honor.6 You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; you have put all things under his feet.

...Hebrews 10:12 but Jesus, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD, 13 waiting from that time onward UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET. 14 For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified.

...Ephesians 2:5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

...Romans 16:20The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
...Deuteronomy 28

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget