My Image by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am helping you to remember our connection. I am shattering that negative image you have of yourself.

My Image by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am helping you to remember our connection. I am shattering that negative image you have of yourself. You are not an orphan, My Child. You are not a nobody. You are not standing on the outside looking in. You are IN Me and I in you. You are made in MY image. My Spirit is changing you from glory to greater glory.

Let the Holy Spirit show you who you really are. You are not rejected, but you are My Beloved One. As Eve was taken from the side of Adam in the natural, so the Bride of Christ was birthed through the side of the Son, who was crucified, died and rose again. You have been saved by the Blood of the Lamb. You are born of water and of the Spirit. You have been raised with Christ and seated with your God in heavenly places.

I am your Helper. I am your Comforter. It is My desire to fellowship with you every second of every day, Beloved. I baptize you with the Holy Spirit and Fire. Be free from ALL fear and shame. You are restored, My Bride. The supernatural life shall be normal for you. Do not doubt it any longer, you are Mine. I am your Ever Present Help. Strength and dignity are your clothing, and you shall smile at the future. Have no doubt, Beloved, you shall do even greater things!

...Proverbs 31:25 Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future.
...Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

......1 John 5:6 This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ--not by water alone, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies to this, because the Spirit is the truth.
...1 John 5:8 the Spirit, the water, and the blood--and these three are in agreement.

...John 19: 34Instead, one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water flowed out. 35The one who saw it has testified to this, and his testimony is true. He knows that he is telling the truth, so that you also may believe.

...Matthew Henry's Commentary on John 19:34 The Creator, Jesus Christ, pierced and opened Adam's side to create his wife, Eve. Likewise, Jesus Christ, the Second Adam, suffered His own side to be pierced and opened in order for His own Bride to be created.

... John 14:12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask Me for anything in My name, and I will do it.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget