The Holy Passionate Love by Deborah Waldron Fry

. It was like the sun, shining in all its strength. I saw the Way to Him. It was straight and ljavascript:void(0);ed right into His Arms. As the Son was shining,

The Holy Passionate Love by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw Jesus standing on the top of a Mountain. I saw His Heart burning with Holy Passionate Love. It was like the sun, shining in all its strength. I saw the Way to Him. It was straight and led right into His Arms. As the Son was shining, I saw flowers blossoming. But also, all along that way up the Mountain, I saw detours leading away from this Path. These smaller paths were crooked and dark and dead ends. And at the end of each detour was a broken heart.

"Beloved. I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. There is no other way, My Child. There is no other way to salvation, safety, healing, peace of mind, and prosperity. It is My will for ALL of your needs to be met. The world does not hold the answers, My Love. The enemy will attempt to lure you with promises he cannot keep. Come let us reason together. I am He who is LIFE. Trust in Me alone. My Way is the highway of Holiness.

No devil or any ravenous beast shall go up on it, it shall not be found there; only My Redeemed walk here. My Path is lit by the Fire of my Love. There is only darkness and heartache when you turn from the Path I have set before you. Do not put your trust in another, My Child. For I am He who is Faithful and True. I never leave nor forsake you. Keep your eyes on the Author and Perfecter of your faith. Keep your eyes on the Lover of your soul. I am the Way, Dear One. I am causing your path to become fruitful.

The Way is blossoming before you. New Life is flowing to you from My Heart, Dear One. You shall see My Glory and My excellency in your life. Do not be afraid for I am always with you. My Spirit guides you every step. Blind eyes shall open, the deaf shall hear, the lame man shall leap, the dead be raised. Follow Me, Beloved. I have made a Way where there seems to be no way. And the ransomed of the LORD shall return with songs and everlasting joy upon your heads: you shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

... John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the WAY and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

...Romans 8:32 He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us ALL THINGS?

...2 Corinthians 4:6For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
◄ Isaiah 35 ►

1The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

2It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.

3Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.

4Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

5Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

8And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

9No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

10And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget