My Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. See with eyes of the Spirit. It is My desire that you be encouraged in your heart.

My Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. See with eyes of the Spirit. It is My desire that you be encouraged in your heart. You have come beyond the veil. You have gone where no one would have dreamed of coming before the Cross. But now you have entered by a new and Living Way. I am the Way, My Child. I was your forerunner. You have come into the Holy of Holies.

You have come to My Throne of Grace. You are welcome here, Dear One. This is your home. You are My Beloved, and I am yours. I am no longer hidden from you, My Child. See your Savior in all His Glory transfigured before you, with eyes like a blazing Fire. My Face is shining warmly upon you, like the sun shining in all its strength.

Do not be afraid. I am always smiling upon you, My Bride. You shall see My Glory. You shall see My Face.You are seated with me in heavenly places. I do not hide Myself from you, Dear One. Eye has not seen all that I have planned for you, BUT, it SHALL be revealed to you by My Spirit. Oh yes, Beloved. Your eyes shall behold Your Teacher. Your eyes shall behold the Radiance of My Glory. I am He who is faithful and true. Blessed are you, My Bride, the pure in heart, for you shall see your God.

...Ephesians 2:6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

…Hebrews 1:2But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe. 3The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His nature, upholding all things by His powerful word.

... Isaiah 30:20 ...yet your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will always [constantly] see your Teacher.

...Acts 7:55-56 But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God; and he said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."

...John 14:8-9 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father;

...Colossians 1:15 Jesus is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
...Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget