Clarion Call by Tammy Lang Jensen

Perspective such a powerful thing. Sometimes clouded are heightened by life events. When a little cleaning of our spiritual windows, and a new reality will appear.

Clarion Call by Tammy Lang Jensen
Perspective such a powerful thing. Sometimes clouded are heightened by life events. When a little cleaning of our spiritual windows, and a new reality will appear.

What clouds your reality today? Bitterness, unforgiveness, low self-esteem, anger, jealousy, brokenness. Run to the one who can set you free. Jesus is the same today, tomorrow and forevermore. Don’t die with your gifts locked up inside of you.

Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecy spoken over you when the elders of the church laid their hands on you (1 Timothy 4:14). I hear the Lord cry out of so much wasted and lost potential. You must be a conduit, and let the living water flow through you. Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease (Lamentations 2:18).

Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them (John 7:38). How long will you try and contain the gift, held carefully under lock and key. My word is so powerful, it divides even soul and spirit. Do you foolishly think you can do it without Me. If I say, I will not mention him, or speak anymore and his name, there is in my heart as it were a burning fire shut up in my bones and I am weary with holding it in, and I cannot (Jeremiah 20:9). The fire of God cannot be contained, anymore than the truth can forever be hidden from light. For nothing is hidden which will not become manifest, nor secret which shall not be known and come to light (Luke 8:17). But everything exposed by the light becomes visible— and everything that is illuminated becomes a light (Ephesians 5:13).

This is your Clarion call, all you hidden saints. The father is pulling, drawing, and calling you fourth. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me and his quiver (Isaiah 49:2). I have laid you across the bow strings, from my heart I have shot you fourth. With Percision, grace and mercy; you have found your target 🎯....Now all shall be revealed, for which I called you forth....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget