My Warrior Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am a Defense for the helpless and the needy. I am your Refuge from the storm and your Shade from the heat. You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High.

My Warrior Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Like heat by the shadow of a cloud, I shall silence the song of the ruthless. 

I declare this day that you are a strong people, My mighty army, My Warrior Bride.Though the voice of the enemy is deafening at times, I am singing a song of VICTORY over you.

I am a Defense for the helpless and the needy. I am your Refuge from the storm and your Shade from the heat. You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. I will keep you safe, My Child. I am closer than the shade at your right hand. I am your Shield and the Lifter of your head. Listen NOT to the uproar of your enemies. The breath of the enemy shall be like a rain storm against a wall.

Not one hair of your head shall be moved. I silence the dirge of those who rise against you. The song of the ruthless shall be silenced. Rejoice, My Love. Your worship is a war song that we sing TOGETHER! The LORD your God in the midst of you is Mighty; My Joyous Song shall cause you to TRIUMPH over ALL the power of the enemy!

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God in the midst of you is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over you with joy; He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with loud singing.
...Psalm 3:3But you, O LORD, are a shield for me; my glory, and the Lifter up of my head. 4I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. 5I laid me down and slept; I awakened; for the LORD sustained me.

...Isaiah 25:3 Therefore a strong people will glorify You; Cities of the ruthless nations will revere You. 4 For You have been a defense for the helpless, A defense for the needy in his distress, A refuge from the storm, a shade from the heat; For the breath of the ruthless Is like a rain storm against a wall. 5 Like heat in drought, You subdue the uproar of aliens; Like heat by the shadow of a cloud, the song of the ruthless is silenced.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget