New Sound Going Forth by Deborah Waldron Fry

He has lied to you far too long, My Child. I am Yahweh, He who is Almighty God. I have declared that NO weapon formed against you shall prosper.

New Sound Going Forth by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you hear the rumble and commotion in the streets? It is the Lion of Judah and His sons and daughters taking back territory. For we shall take back the airwaves, the internet, the highways and the byways. Although the enemy goes about as a roaring lion, he is but an imposter.

He has lied to you far too long, My Child. I am Yahweh, He who is Almighty God. I have declared that NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. My warriors are rising up. The powers of darkness are fleeing. Hear this New Sound going forth! It is My Beloved speaking forth prophetic decrees into the atmosphere. My Fire burns in your heart. Your God arises and your enemies are scattered! Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of Hosts.

Whom shall you fear when I stand by your side, Dear One. I am closer than the shadow at your right hand. Have confidence in the One who loves you and has empowered you. From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

Let My Roar come forth through you, Beloved. Release the FIRE!! And you shall set the captives free with My Love! For I will be unto you a wall of Fire round about, and will be the glory in your midst. Fear not. Your Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.

...Matthew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

...Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

...Zechariah 2:5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

...2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not because of our own works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time eternal.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget