The God of All Compassion by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are betrothed to Me in righteousness and in justice, in lovingkindness and in compassion. Your Savior is the God of ALL compassion

The God of All Compassion by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Don't be afraid, My Child. You are not alone. A spirit of rejection has lied to you. You are Mine. 

Never, no, never would I turn away even one who comes to Me. For your Maker is your Husband, the LORD of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth I am called.

You are betrothed to Me in righteousness and in justice, in lovingkindness and in compassion. Your Savior is the God of ALL compassion. How could I look away from you, Dear One? How could I not pull you into My Everlasting Arms when your heart is breaking and your body in pain? I am He who is Love itself. I am your Abba Father. In Me, you live and move and have your being.

Even now, I am singing songs of deliverance over you. I shall heal you and quiet you with My Love. I am your Papa and you are My progeny. You are My offspring. Be comforted, Dear One. You dwell in Me and I in you. In My Presence, all fear is gone. You are not alone, Beloved, you are not alone.

...Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine Husband; the LORD of hosts is His name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall He is called.

...Hosea 2:19 I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice, In lovingkindness and in compassion

...Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. 12 For it is You who blesses the righteous, O LORD, You surround him with favor as with a shield. (For you bless the godly, O LORD; you surround them with your shield of LOVE. NLT)

...Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance.

...Acts 17:28 for “‘In Him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, “‘For we are indeed His offspring.’

...John 14:20 On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.
... Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who saves;He rejoices over you with gladness; He quiets you by His love;

He exults over you with loud singing.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget