The Secrets of Unknown by Tammy Lang Jensen

He looked me right in the eyes and said, “Draw your sword and learn to rightly divide the word of truth!”

The Secrets Unknown by Tammy Lang Jensen
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). 

I saw a beautiful angel this morning and he had his sword drawn.

He looked me right in the eyes and said, “Draw your sword and learn to rightly divide the word of truth!” Then he used his sword and sliced through this beautiful veil of lights and colors. I hear myself crying out, “Lord take me deeper!” Reveal to me secrets unknown. In the last days God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams (Acts 2:17). From the Peacock to the turtle dove, I was there. From the roar of the waterfall, to the calm of the sea, I was there. I was at the beginning, and so shall I be at the end. When the day of tribulation comes, I will hold your hand. I was there on the day the man was healed at the gate beautiful.

All the people saw him walking and heard him praising God. When they realized he was the lame beggar they had seen so often at the beautiful gate, they were absolutely astounded! (Acts 3:9-10). When you go about God’s business, who is getting the glory? Lead my people home, he said.... I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:14).

I am sending out a big word to my people, question is; will they know it, when they hear it? Surely the sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets (Amos 3:7).

Saying touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm (Psalm 105:15). You will always have the time you need, the courage you need, and the fortitude to get the job done. The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to ETERNAL life. What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike! (John 4:36). There is work to be done, let’s get busy!....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget