The Substance by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. As I have moved mountains before, so shall I do it again, Dear One. I made a way when there was no way.

The Substance by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. As I have moved mountains before, so shall I do it again, Dear One.

I made a way when there was no way. Will you believe Me, My Child? Will you trust once again in your Abba Father? Great is My faithfulness.

And not only will I move mountains, the very places you and I set our feet upon shall crumble and fall to the ground. These roadblocks shall be destroyed. And I will open up new pathways before you. I have given you a measure of faith. MY faith. You have received the faith OF Christ Jesus. It is sufficient to accomplish all that you hope for and believe.

As you believe, so speak. Say to that mountain, be removed and thrown into the sea in Jesus name. I shall make the mountains a plain before you. And new places shall open up to you. Revelation and strategies for the new season ahead. Those dark mountains were only there to cause you to stumble and doubt My Word.

But you are in MY hand and you shall prevail because I have prevailed. See the beautiful vista before you, teeming with Light and LIFE. I have your hand, Beloved. Walk ye in Me. You have never been this way before.

TEEMING: 1. rain down; to pour in torrents 2. to pour or empty out. 3. be full of, be filled with, be alive with, be brimming with, abound SUBSTANCE: the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists and which has a tangible, solid presence.

...Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
...Faith proves to the mind, the REALITY of things that cannot be seen by the bodily eye. Matthew Henry

...Faith is that which enables us to treat as REAL the things that are unseen. Faith is the ground of things hoped for, i.e., trust in God, or the conviction that God is good and that He will perform His promises, is the ground for confident hope that the things hoped for will come to pass. Expositor's Greek Testament

...Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith OF the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

…Mark 11:22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus said to them. 23“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

...Romans 12:3 ...according as God has dealt to every man THE measure of faith.
...Romans 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The just shall live by faith."

amazing artist is Ricardo Colon: entitled, "The Way"


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget