You are My Chosen, My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have decided to follow your Savior with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. You are one who will not compromise.

You are My Chosen, My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My Chosen, My Bride. You are with Me. You are on a journey into Glory realms that few will access. 

You have had to lay down your pride. You have had to leave people and places behind. You have decided to follow your Savior with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. You are one who will not compromise.

You do not bow down to the fear and intimidation of the enemy of your soul. You are standing in your kingship. You are standing in your priestly robes. I know, My Child, that you have decided to trust Me with all your heart. You are on a journey into the Fiery, passionate LOVE of God. Many are the rooms to explore in the Father's House.

All the Treasures of Wisdom and knowledge are found in Me. Your focus shall no longer dwell upon yourself, but about your God and His People. This amazing Love that saved you shall be proclaimed to all the earth. Come deeper, My Love. I will perfect all that concerns you. And I warn you, Dear One. (smile) You will never want to leave.

You never have to leave. My Love is your Dwelling Place forever and ever. You sit under My Shadow. With great delight, you eat of the sweet Fruit of the Spirit. Drink your fill of the abundance of Your Father's House; I am the Fountain of life; In My light you see Light. I bring you to My banqueting House and My Banner over you is Love…

...Song of Solomon 2:3As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my Beloved among the sons. I sat down under His shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.4He brought me to the banqueting house, and His banner over me was love.

...Psalm 36:7How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.
...Revelation 1:5-6And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood,6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

...Mark 12:32And the scribe said unto Jesus, "Well, Master, you have said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but He: 33And to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. 34And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, He said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that dare ask Him any question.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget