Summer Rain In the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Glory shall fill your house. The Breezes of My Spirit shall gently envelope and energize you. I am He who comes to you GENTLY for you are precious to Me.

Summer Rain In the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard the song," Summer Rain" in the Spirit. :D
"Beloved. The season of the winter storms is over in your life. The violent cold winds will cease at My command. It is the time of summer Rain. The time of the Latter Rain is upon you, Dear One. My Sonshine is appearing over you. 

My Glory shall fill your house. The Breezes of My Spirit shall gently envelope and energize you. I am He who comes to you GENTLY for you are precious to Me. The Gentle rains of summer are falling to refresh and renew. They shall wash away the pain as I gently kiss your face. You are My Child. You are not appointed to wrath but to enjoy the immeasurable RICHES of My Grace and Lovingkindness. Can you see the Rainbow over you, Beloved. My Face is shining upon you. You are seated with Me in heavenly places.

I am breathing new life into you. All that is not of Me shall blow away into the sea of forgetfulnesss. They shall be remembered no more. This change of Winds is not temporary, but forever. This covenant of ours cannot be broken. Forever you are Mine. Believe in My Goodness once again, My Child. My Winds shall be the prevailing Winds in your life. My Rain and My Glory shall be your dwelling place. You are My anointed one.

You shall sing and laugh in My Rain and I shall fill you with a NEW joy. I have sent My Spirit into your heart as the rain upon the earth, refreshing you, beautifying you, renewing you. Your Comforter has come, as certain as the dawn, like the Rain that waters the earth. Look up Beloved and see the BRIGHT CLOUDS. It is the time of the Latter Rain. Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, and come away. For behold, I declare to you that the winter is past."

...Zechariah 10:1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

...Hosea 6:3 Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; His going out is sure as the dawn; He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.

...Ephesians 2:4But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which He loved us, 5even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ; by grace you have been saved 6and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages He might show the immeasurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

...Song of Solomon 2:10 My beloved responded and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come away. 11For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. 12The flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget