The Hem of My Garment by Deborah Waldron Fry

I put on garments of vengeance as clothing and wrapped Myself in zeal as a cloak. I rescued you from the hands of the enemy Myself.

The Hem of My Garment by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am your Kinsman Redeemer. I saw that you were a prey to the enemy. I saw that there was no justice. I saw that there was no man to save you, no one to intercede on your behalf. So My Own Arm brought you salvation. 

I put on garments of vengeance as clothing and wrapped Myself in zeal as a cloak. I rescued you from the hands of the enemy Myself. I conquered the devil at the Cross, Dear One. My garments of salvation now cover you. I have hidden you in the folds of My Wings. You are wrapped in My Robe of Righteousness. You have touched the Hem of My Garment.

I have made you whole. This is your dwelling place. Under the shadow of My Wings, you have found refuge, Beloved. I will never withdraw My Garment of Glory from you. You are hidden in Christ. Forever you dwell in My tent, hidden in the Shelter of My Wings. My Love for you shall encompass and shade you all the days of your life. Like an apple tree among the trees of wood so am I to you. Do not fear, Beloved. I have redeemed you, I have called you by name and you are Mine. Come and rest, Dear One. With great delight, sit under My Shadow.Taste of My sweet Fruit. Forever, I have you covered.

Kinsman-Redeemer: The male relative who restores, saves, rescues, delivers and preserves those who have been wronged

...Ruth 3:4 And it shall be, when He lies down, that you shall mark the place where he shall lie, and you shall go in, and uncover his feet, and lay down; and he will tell you what you shall do.
...Ruth 3:8 And it came to pass at midnight, that the man was startled, and turned himself: and, behold, a woman lay at his feet.

...Ruth 3:9: And he said, Who are you? And she answered, I am Ruth your handmaid: spread therefore Your skirt over Your handmaid; for You are a near kinsman. (9) Skirt. Literally WING; Heb. canaph

...Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with His pinions, and under His Wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.

...Psalm 61:4 Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah.

...Psalm 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the adversary

...Song of Solomon 2:3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my Beloved among the sons. I sat down under His Shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
Isaiah 59:15-17


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget