The Lord is Good by Tammy Lang Jensen

Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusts in him (Psalm 34:8).

The Lord is Good by Tammy Lang Jensen
You have experienced much sunshine this last month, But I want you to experience Sunshine. The glow of the Master upon your face. The intricate interworking of time spent with Me. Come sit at the Master’s table, come sup with me. 

Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusts in him (Psalm 34:8). My love endures forever. I am your guiding light home. The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs and sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. He will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail (Isaiah 58:11).

The Lord is my delight and my strength, no other will I follow. And when I am ship wrecked or lost at sea. He will be my beacon of hope, the light that guides me home. His light will shine forth from the darkness. To Open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me (Acts 26:18).

I am that safe place, I am that firm foundation, I am that boundary line in pleasant places. You are not fenced in and confined as you might think. But you are hedged in by my protection. A hedgerow to highlight your path, so you don’t get lost along the way. Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land (Job 1:10).

Count yourself joyful, when the Lord has you fenced in. He will uphold you with his righteous right hand, so the enemy cannot get in.....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget